100% Money Back Guarantee
We offer a 100% money back guarantee for new students interested in recreational classes. After the first two classes, if you or your child no longer wishes to participate, please visit the front desk for a 100% refund of tuition and membership fees.
- Tuition will be drafted through Automatic Recurring Payments from a bank account or on a payment card on the first day of the month. If you are unable to have tuition automatically drafted or charged, you must pay tuition before the 1st day of the month.
- Classes are operated in a perpetual semester format with year-round enrollment. Students will continue to be enrolled in class unless they transfer to another class or a Notice to Discontinue is received.
- A 30-day notification is required to discontinue enrollment in our program(s). You will continue to be billed and held liable for the payments if we have not received written notification concerning discontinuing attendance in our program by the 25th day of the month.
- A Drop Fee of $25.00 will be withheld from any refunds issued for tuition paid if notice to discontinue is received after the 25th day of the month. No refunds will be given after the 5th day of the month.
- Tuition is based on a 4-week month and 48-week year. Holidays are built into the current schedule and will not be made up. We will be closed during the following Holidays: Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Veteran’s Day, Thanksgiving, and Christmas Day.
- No credits or refunds will be given for classes not attended. Missed classes may be made up within one month of the absence. You must contact United Gymstars and Cheer to schedule a make-up class with a minimum of a 24- hour notice prior to the make-up.
- There is a $50 annual membership fee to enter class and is renewed yearly at the date of original registration.
- There is a $35.00 returned check charge for any checks returned by the bank. Collection agency charges will also apply.
- For severe weather please check our website, our Facebook page, or call the front desk.
- Class cancellations and alternate class times will be communicated through email. Please make sure that we have a current email address on file.
- Students will be called by their instructor to the floor area at the beginning of class. Students may not enter gymnastics area until accompanied by an instructor.
For the safety of our gymnasts, we have instituted the following dress code for all classes: Students should wear leotards or shorts/sweatpants with a shirt tucked into the waistband. Clothing with buttons or snaps and jewelry are prohibited. Students with long hair should have their hair pulled up for all classes.
Notice to Discontinue
If a United Gymstars and Cheer Member decides to discontinue taking gymnastics classes, it is required that they give 30-days written notice in order for us to make their file inactive and stop the billing processes on their account.
If written notice is not given, you will continue to be billed and be responsible for payment of classes even if your child has stopped attending.
When a United Gymstars and Cheer Member has discontinued classes, they are welcome to resume classes at any time with consent of United Gymstars Staff and availability of an opening.
Automatic Draft Non-Participation Policy
Our members may choose to not utilize the automatic payment program if they are current on all tuition and fees. Tuition must be paid on or before the first day of each month. Tuition is considered late after the 5th of the month.
If a member account is not current, they will be asked to have tuition paid automatically on the first of every month with either a bank draft or a payment card charge until the account is current.
If any member account incurs a late payment for two consecutive months, we will ask the member to have tuition payments made automatically with bank drafts or payment card charges on the first of every month until the account is current again.
If a member account is more than 60 days past due, the student will no longer be able to participate in class or practice until the past due amount is paid, unless other arrangements have been made.